There are numerous financial options and potential solutions available in an increasingly complex financial marketplace. Sterling & Law's aim is to shoulder the burden of making complex financial decisions, leaving you time to run your business.
Sterling & Law does not believe in typical clients or, for that matter, typical "off the shelf” solutions. We start by asking questions and listening closely to your answers. These are just a few of the issues we can help you resolve:
- Is your business covered against the loss of a key employee?
- Are you aware of the mandatory requirement to enrol all employees into NEST pension arrangements?
- What changes will you have to make to comply with NEST enrolment conditions?
- Are your shares in your business adequately protected?
- Do you have a company Will?
- Will you be able to retire from your business?
- Who will run your business if your health fails?
- Who is managing your investments while you run your business?
- Is your bank working with you or against you?
- Are you taking advantage of available tax breaks?
- Do your inheritance tax plans take your business interests into account?
We put forward bespoke recommendations only when we fully understand your financial circumstances, requirements, goals and aspirations. As independent financial advisers, Sterling & Law scans the entire marketplace for the best solution to your needs. Subsequently, once a recommendation has been made, you can rest assured that it has been hand-picked without bias, by experts.
Click here to contact an adviser
Alternatively, please click on the Free Call Back button on the right hand side of this page andone of our advisers will contact you.