Steps to becoming a client
The first step is for you to make contact with us to check whether we are the right people for you before you become a client. This will also give us the opportunity to be sure that we can help you in your particular situation.
You can do this by:
· phoning us on 020 7291 4567
· clicking on the Free Call Back Button on the right had side of this page
· emailing us at email@example.com
· writing to us at New Enquiries, Sterling & Law Group plc, St James Office, No 1 Harley Street, London W1G 9QD
· or most conveniently, by registering through our website. This way we can start to obtain some details about you, and enter you into our online database. Just click on the continue button below.
This will take you to a screen asking for basic contact details, and to a second screen asking you to identify your financial priorities. Don't worry if you don't complete it all the first time - you will be given a username and password to enable you to log back in and complete or amend your details whenever you like.
Once logged in you can use a range of enquiry forms to contact us, or print off forms which we might ask you for, in order to advise you further.
Once you have become a client you will have access to the Clients-only area of our site, where you will have all the above features plus
- useful financial factsheets
- further document downloads
- screens for input of your full financial situation, so that we are well informed
We look forward to being able to help you plan your financial future.