Sterling & Law is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers (IFA). Our office in The City of London specialises in providing financial planning, pensions, mortgages and investment advice to high-net-worth individuals.
Luke Harvey is the City of London practice principal and specialises in dealing with high earning clients in the City and the West End. Luke specialises in working with Partners and Senior Associates at US and Magic Circle Law Firms, as well as senior level banking professionals.
Paddy Denning obtained Chartered Financial Planner Status in his early twenties, making him part of a select few of his peers to achieve this qualification. His knowledge of retirement planning, investments, protection and final salary pension transfers ensures clients receive comprehensive specialist advice and tailored solutions.
Our office in the Royal Exchange is conveniently located directly next to the Bank of England. Accessible easily from Bank, Moorgate, St Pauls, Liverpool Street and Cannon Street underground stations, we couldn’t be any easier to find.
As Independent Financial Advisers, we are not tied to any financial institutions. This means that we are able to provide you with the best possible financial solutions from the whole of the market. Our client-first philosophy places you at the heart of everything we do. Over the years, we have worked to provide the highest standards of advice and service by ensuring that we listen and understand what is important to you, consistently delivering on our promises and keeping you up to date and well informed.
We believe in making financial planning as simple and interactive as possible. Before any planning is undertaken, we first provide total clarity to one’s current financial position. This is possible by detailed financial modelling and future forecasting; the foundation for objective based financial planning.
As IFAs in the City of London we have built a strong reputation in the City and West End and our client base has grown largely by word of mouth – the best endorsement for the quality of service we provide. Our priority is keeping our clients happy; the advice you will receive is not just a ‘one off’ but a new beginning backed up by a lifetime of support and advice.
How can we help you?
• The first meeting is at our own cost and is without any obligation (any fees will be agreed with you before any chargeable work begins)
• You can come to us at our office in Bank (City of London) or we can come to you, to your home or place of work
• We will provide you with a financial health check to better understand your individual circumstances
• Any recommendations will be from the whole of market – we are not tied or restricted to any financial institutions which means you will receive the most suitable advice
• You will receive a friendly, professional service
• We will provide a regular review for all of our pension and investment clients to ensure that your objectives are on track