Click on a location below to view more details:
Independent Financial Consultant
Sterling & Law is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers. Our office in Richmond specialises in providing financial planning, protection, pensions, mortgages, equity release and investment advice to individuals and businesses in the local area as well as providing a Will writing service for our clients.
Adam Walkom CertPFS (DM) is the Richmond practice principal and has worked in the financial services industry for over 15 years.
As Independent Financial Advisers, we are not tied to any financial institutions. This means that we are able to provide you with the best possible financial solutions from the whole of the market. Our client-first philosophy places you at the heart of everything we do. Over the years, we have worked to provide the highest standards of advice and service by ensuring that we listen and understand what is important to you, consistently delivering on our promises and keeping you up to date and well informed.
We have built a strong reputation in Richmond, Sheen, Kew, Teddington, Twickenham, Kingston and other Surrey areas, and our client base has grown largely by word of mouth – the best endorsement for the quality of service we provide. Our priority is keeping our clients happy; the advice you will receive is not just a ‘one off’ but a new beginning backed up by a lifetime of support and advice.
How can Adam help you?
• The first meeting with us is at our cost and we are happy to come to you. All fees will be agreed with you before we start any chargeable work.
• We will provide you with a free financial health check to better understand your individual circumstances
• Any recommendations will be from the whole of market – we are not tied or restricted to any financial institutions which means you will receive the most suitable advice
• You will receive a friendly, professional service
• We will provide a regular review for all of our pension and investment clients to ensure that your objectives are on track
Adam has a wealth of practical experience surrounding the introduction of auto-enrolment and has helped employers fulfil their employer duties.
The services that we can provide are:
• An initial free consultation (fees will be agreed prior to any work commencing)
• An initial workforce assessment report outlining your obligations and duties under the auto-enrolment rules
• An initial indication of the cost of auto-enrolment to your organisation
• Advice on strategies which could reduce the initial cost of auto-enrolment to your business
• Review of existing pension provision to ascertain whether they meet the auto-enrolment enrolment criteria
• Advice on pension provider and auto-enrolment middleware selection
"Adam listen to what I wanted to achieve, investigated to see if t was possible. Explained to me my options in plain English which was easy to understand compared to the pension jargon I had read. He answered my questions clearly and explained each product in simple terms."
"Adam Walkom was exactly the sort of person I wanted to help me through the complications. I interviewed and rejected someone else before I met him, and have been hugely relieved to find that he is exactly what I'd hoped - very easy to get on with, entirely reliable, friendly, seriously knowledgeable and helpful , often going the extra mile and taking as much time as I need. He responds to emails very promptly, and never minds going over the same ground again if it's necessary. I wanted someone I could feel really comfortable with and I found him. I think he'd be good whether his client is a novice or a knowledgeable investor."
My adviser spent a lot of time explaining all my options in a patient and professional manner. I don't think they could have done any better. Very happy overall. ”
LM - Chelmsford
See more testimonials
Call back request
If you would like to talk with one of our advisers at a time that is convenient to you, just fill in this short form.