Self-employed wealth manager - overview
If you’re an experienced wealth manager looking to further your career, we invite you to apply for this lucrative opportunity with Sterling & Law. We are seeking an ambitious, self-employed wealth manager to extend our exceptional services either across London, the Home Counties, or the South of England.
Are you an experienced wealth management professional comfortable offering advice and developing strategies for high-net-worth individuals?
Do you have an intricate understanding of tax laws in areas such as wealth succession planning and intergenerational tax advice?
Are you able to deploy estate planning and inheritance tax planning services in tandem with offering wealth management advice?
If so, review this job description, and if you feel you would be a valuable member of our team apply for this role today!
Here is what’s required to join our reputable wealth management company:
- Design and implement personalized wealth management strategies to help clients grow, protect, and transfer their wealth.
- Provide tailored investment advice, considering each client’s risk tolerance, financial objectives, and life goals.
- Monitor client portfolios and adjust strategies based on market changes or shifts in clients’ objectives.
- Stay updated on financial markets, regulatory changes, and macroeconomic trends to provide informed advice.
- Understanding investment risk and your client’s attitude to it
- An understanding of inheritance tax and other tax-mitigation strategies
- Experience of intergenerational wealth succession planning
The wealth management services you will provide
As a self-employed wealth manager, you’ll provide comprehensive wealth management services, including investment advice, risk management, and estate planning, always tailored to your client’s unique financial goals.
About Sterling & Law
Sterling & Law, established in 1997, is a people-oriented firm of professional independent wealth managers. As a 100% independent firm, we offer the finest financial products from leading global institutions, always prioritising our clients’ best interests.
Benefits of being a self-employed wealth manager
Looking to work under the umbrella of an established, reputable wealth management company:
- Competitive retainer packages with tiered retention rates of over 80% of gross fees.
- Provision of essential hardware and software.
- Continuous, bespoke business development and financial product training.
- Full marketing and administrative support, alongside award-winning software packages.
- Reduced bureaucracy and the opportunity for flexible working.
- The chance to influence the future direction of the company.
- Comprehensive paraplanning and compliance support.
A career as a self-employed wealth manager
The successful applicant will need to possess and demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A proven track record of success in wealth management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adeptness in understanding and meeting diverse client needs.
- Drive and determination to thrive in a challenging role.
- The experience and wisdom necessary to cultivate lasting client relationships.
- Business-oriented mindset, paired with a solutions-focused approach to problem-solving.
- A commitment to continuous professional development and growth.
- Willingness to work according to a business plan and contribute towards the growth of the firm.
The professional qualification required to apply for this role is the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent.
Applying for this role
If you would like to apply for this role, click the button below and get in touch.
For more information complete this simple form and one of the team will get back to you