Wealth Management and Financial Planning advice from Sterling & Law
Although our clients come from diverse backgrounds and have unique circumstances, they have one thing in common: they want to gain clarity on their financial future. Our approach is transparent, actionable and focused on positive outcomes for you. We will work with you to create a financial plan, developed specifically for your individual circumstances.
Our expertise lies in helping you to identify the type of future you want and how best to achieve it. To do this, we start by listening to your questions, including:
- Can I afford to retire? If so, when?
- Will I run out of money?
- Can we afford to buy the property we have always dreamed of?
- Will we have enough money to put our children through private education or university?
- Can we afford to help our children or grandchildren get on to the property ladder?
- Will we need to downsize and move to a smaller house?
- Can we afford long-term care for our parents?
- Can I reduce the tax I pay – and what about inheritance tax?
- Can I get my finances in order?
- What would happen if I lost my job or suffered a long-term illness?
- How would my family cope if I died?
- Who can I trust to guide me through these complex issues?
How can we help you?
Pop your query over by clicking on the get financial advice button below or request a call back. We would be pleased
to hear from you.