Self employed estate planner & inheritance tax adviser - London & the Home Counties
Are you an experienced estate planner or inheritance tax adviser? Sterling & Law invites you to apply for this role to join our reputable wealth management company as a self-employed estate planner and inheritance tax adviser. This role is available for individuals based in London, the Home Counties or the South of England.
Are you an experienced estate planning and inheritance tax adviser, looking to take your career to the next level?
Do you have the requisite experience and expertise to offer high net worth individuals effective estate planning and inheritance tax advice?
Looking to learn more?
Read through this detailed job description and if you feel you have the experience, and attributes to flourish in this role, apply today as opportunities are limited.
Here are the key responsibilities and duties of this exciting opportunity:
- Provide strategic estate planning services, assisting clients in effectively managing and distributing their wealth.
- Offer comprehensive inheritance tax advice, helping clients navigate the complexities of inheritance tax and planning.
- Develop strategies around wills, trusts, and other estate planning tools to optimise client wealth preservation and transfer.
- Stay updated on estate and inheritance tax laws to ensure clients’ plans are compliant and efficient.
The estate planning & IHT services you will offer
As a self-employed estate planner and inheritance tax adviser, you will advise your clients on tax mitigation and wealth preservation strategies, ensuring their wealth is well managed and distributed according to their wishes.
Here is an overview of the specific areas of estate planning and inheritance tax advice you will need to be proficient in:
- Developing comprehensive estate plans: Craft strategic plans for client’s estate distribution.
- Provide inheritance tax advice: Offer guidance on minimising inheritance tax liabilities.
- Wealth transfer strategies: Develop strategies for effective and efficient wealth transfer.
- Gift strategies: Advise on tax-efficient gifting strategies to reduce estate size.
- Trust planning: Establish trusts to manage assets and reduce estate taxes.
- Business succession planning: Guide business owners on succession plans to ensure continuity.
- Charitable planning: Recommend tax-efficient strategies for charitable contributions.
- Asset protection: Advise on asset protection strategies to safeguard client’s wealth.
- Review and update plans: Regularly review and update estate plans to reflect changes in your clients’ circumstances or laws.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance: Ensure all estate planning strategies comply with current laws and regulations.
If you possess the necessary experience and skills, to perform this key role, apply for today.
About Sterling & Law
Sterling & Law, established in 1997, is a leading firm of independent wealth managers. Our client-focused approach ensures we deliver tailored financial planning and wealth management solutions.
Being fully independent, we recommend only the best financial products from top global institutions, ensuring our client’s needs are always prioritised.
The benefits of being a Sterling Law adviser
Looking to work under the umbrella of a forward-thinking, reputable brand in the financial services industry?
Here are some of the reasons to join the team at Sterling & Law:
- Competitive remuneration packages, allowing you to retain over 80% of your gross fees.
- Provision of essential hardware and software.
- Continuous, top-tier business development and financial training.
- Full marketing and administrative support, complemented by award-winning software packages.
- The chance to work flexibly and balance your professional and personal commitments.
- Opportunity to contribute to the future direction of the company.
- Full paraplanning and compliance support.
In the next section, we give an overview of the required experience and attributes to perform this role:
A career as a Self-Employed Estate Planner & IHT Planner – what’s needed:
- A proven track record in estate planning and inheritance tax advice.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Adept at understanding and meeting diverse client needs.
- Drive and determination to succeed in a challenging role.
- The wisdom and experience necessary to cultivate lasting client relationships.
- Business-oriented mindset, coupled with a solution-focused approach to problem-solving.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and growth.
- Willingness to adhere to a business plan and contribute towards the growth of the firm.
The professional qualification required to apply for this role is the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent.
Applying for this role
If you would like to apply for this role, click the button below and get in touch.
For more information complete this simple form and one of the team will get back to you