Sterling & Law is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers (IFA). Our office in Gillingham specialises in providing retirement planning, investment advice, life cover, income protection, long term care planning and equity release to individuals and businesses in the South East of England.
Neil McCue Dip PFS is the Gillingham practice principal and has worked in the financial services industry for over 30 years and has been an independent Financial Adviser with Sterling and Law for over 20 years.
As Independent Financial Advisers, we are not tied to any financial institutions. This means that we are able to provide you with the best possible financial solutions from the whole of the market. Our client-first philosophy places you at the heart of everything we do. Over the years, we have worked to provide the highest standards of advice and service by ensuring that we listen and understand what is important to you, consistently delivering on our promises and keeping you up to date and well informed.
Our priority is keeping our clients happy; the advice you will receive is not just a ‘one off’ but a new beginning backed up by a lifetime of support and advice.
How can Neil help you?
• The first meeting is free and is without any obligation (any fees will be agreed with you before any chargeable work begins)
• We are happy to travel to you at the most convenient time for you
• We will provide you with a free financial health check to better understand your individual circumstances
• Any recommendations will be from the whole of market – we are not tied or restricted to any financial institutions which means you will receive the most suitable advice
• You will receive a friendly, professional service
• We will provide a regular review for all of our pension and investment clients to ensure that your objectives are on track
Sterling and Law has a wealth of practical experience in providing corporate clients with support regarding business protection and employee benefits where we have helped both large and small employers fulfil their employer duties.
The services that we can provide are:
• An initial free consultation (fees will be agreed prior to any work commencing)
• Business protection, pensions and employee benefits
As IFAs in Gillingham we have built a strong reputation in the Kent area, and our client base has grown largely by word of mouth – the best endorsement for the quality of service we provide.