“Are you too busy taking care of business to take care of your business?"
There are numerous financial options and potential solutions available in an increasingly complex financial marketplace. Sterling & Law’s aim is to shoulder the burden of making complex financial decisions, leaving you time to run your business.
- Are you aware of your auto enrolment obligations as an employer?
- What changes will you have to make to comply with auto enrolment conditions?
- Do you have a company will?
- Who will run your business if your health fails?
- Who is managing your investments while you run your business?
- Are you taking advantage of available tax breaks?
- Do your inheritance tax plans take your business interests into account?
- Is your business covered against the loss of a key employee?
- Are your shares in your business adequately protected?
- Will you be able to retire from your business?
- Is your bank working with you or against you?
We put forward bespoke recommendations only when we fully understand your financial circumstances, requirements, goals and aspirations. As independent financial advisers, Sterling & Law scans the entire marketplace for the best solution to your needs. Subsequently, once a recommendation has been made, you can rest assured that it has been hand-picked without bias, by experts.
If you are involved in the management of a company, you will already be aware of the significant responsibilities involved and the demands this places on your time.
We can provide advice, guidance and assistance in the areas relating to finance, human resources and employee benefits. This will enable you to make better informed and more effective decisions, freeing up time for you to spend more effectively elsewhere.
These are just some of the issues we can help you resolve:
- Would you like to set up a new employee benefits strategy?
- Would you like to review and analyse your existing benefits to reduce costs or administration, or simply to restructure?
- Have you ever considered flexible or menu-driven benefits?
- Do you require a separate remuneration package for executives or senior staff?
- Would you like to compare your bank to other banking institutions?
- Do you require lending or investment capital?
Please click on the Free Callback button on the right hand side of this page and one of our advisers will contact you.
My adviser offered several alternatives for me to consider in a professional and easy to understand way, I felt very confident of the advice they were offering.”
WB - London
See more testimonials
Call back request
If you would like to talk with one of our advisers at a time that is convenient to you, just fill in this short form.